Golf Lessons for Kids 3 thru Adult
Kids Golf/Youth Golf or as we call it, Gimme Golf by B.E.S.T. is endorsed by Jack Nichlaus! Our newest program to our Family of Youth Sports will keep your children entertained and loving one of the most popular sports in Arizona. Our fantastic and extremely colorful system will not only teach your young ones Tot Golf as young as 3 years old (parent participation required at all times), it will also have classes offered for Mom & Dad – even Grandma and Grandpa! Yes, that’s correct Parent and child combined classes. We will teach you how to: Putt, Chip, Pitch, and Drive. We use specially designed clubs and equipment that keeps it fun and easy to learn. All equipment is specifically tailored and weighted for very young children up to adult. We make it FUN to play and learn golf as a family!
Ages 3 thru Adult
Now You Can Provide You and Your Children:
- The Love of Golf
- The ability to learn a sport Arizona is known for.
- Enjoy learning from our Golf Instructors and possibly PGA Professionals
Why is “GIMME GOLF” the BEST?
Our B.E.S.T. GIMME GOLF program contains all the elements of golf but in a modified form that is fun for the youngest of children as well as sophisticated enough for teens, Mom, Dad, Grandma, & Grandpa to play separately and/or together in our classes.
- The key is in our simplified instruction so that it can be an easy way to learn and transition into your game on the course.
- Our 8 or 9-week professionally designed curriculum/courses will provide you a reason to come back and learn more and more each session!
Is Your YOUNG Child Ready for Our Program?
They could be… but please consider the following information if your child is 5 and under:
- Golf is not a sport where running around is permitted.
- Golf is not a sport where young children are expelling a lot of energy, especially if you have children who are “Energizer Bunnies”.
- Structure and discipline will be introduced, encouraged and managed for the safety of everyone in the class – at all times.
- Repetitiveness will be part of our class curriculum although we will constantly be addressing correct form and technique.
- Will your child listen and follow the directions given by the instructor?
- Will your child listen and follow the directions given by You?
- Parent Participation is Required in order to maximize experience for your younger child.
- Still Not sure? Sign up for a FREE Trial and find out!
Lastly, this program does not participate in the 50% off deal…yet. We are using some PGA professionals as instructors and to train our instructors. This level of dedication can not be discounted.