Ages: potty-trained to 12 years (age split) & 13-15 yr old CIT’s
Hours: 9am-4pm, 9am-12:30pm & 12:30-4pm
We couldn’t be more excited to hold our camps starting this Fall 2018 at Victorium in North Scottsdale! Get ready for some FUN! We will be LEARNING & PLAYING the following sports all week: soccer, softball, basketball, football, volleyball, dodge ball, golf, tennis, kickball, track & field and badminton etc! There’s more! Relay races, capture the flag, newcomb, scooter hockey, scooter soccer, frisbee, 4-square, 2-square, bump out, sprout ball and many more playground games & activities! Don’t forget our bounce house, obstacle courses and scrimmaging! Wow!
- All sports equipment will be supplied.
- Every child gets a FREE BEST t-shirt
- Yes, your child will be grouped with children their same age for safety reasons and also for the best learning & playing experience.
- Yes, your children will be running, jumping, playing, sweating and laughing all day and they WILL be tired at pick-up time! At B.E.S.T. your child is not just a number in hoards of children. Each is a special individual, we learn their names, their likes and dislikes, what they excel at and teach them accordingly. If, for any reason, you have any specific questions, we are always here to talk to you. We want to make your child’s camp experience the BEST one ever!
- Registration Form
- Our General Policies
- How do I register? Just click the camp logo above and fill in the online form. Or call us at 623-748-9453.
** SAFETY IS KEY: If the above forms are not turned in your child can not participate. ID will be checked daily at pick-up time. No exceptions.
- Drop-off is at 9am and pick-up is at 4pm
- Half Day Morning: 9am-12:30pm
- Half Day Afternoon: 12:30-4pm
6-Day full-day camp: $265
6-Day half-day camp: $200
5-Day full-day camp: $235
5-Day half-day camp: $175
4-Day full-day camp: $205
4-Day half-day camp: $145
3-Day full-day camp: $165
3-Day half-day camp: $115
2-Day full-day camp: $120
2-Day half-day camp: $85
1 Individual full-day: $65
1 Individual half-day: check camps for pricing
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
CIT’s: 5-Day Camp (9-4): $117
CIT’s 6-Day Camp (9-4): $132
** Same Day Drop-ins: $10 will be added to all pricing and is subject to availability. Spots are not guaranteed. **
Siblings are $10 off except on 1 day camps.
Early-bird Pricing is $10 off above prices except 1 day camps and ends approximately 4 weeks before camp begins. Pls see our calendar for exact dates.
LATE PICK-UP FEE
A late pick-up fee will automatically be billed to your credit card at $1 per minute, beginning at 12:35pm or 4:05pm (depending on the length of camp you choose). We understand things happen but please plan accordingly. We use cameras with time/date stamp to verify. We do NOT offer before-care or after-care at this location so please plan appropriately.
FOOD & SNACKS
Snacks/Lunch: Snacks: 1 morning snack and 1 afternoon snack are included for FREE. If you have a picky eater, we encourage you to pack your child 2 snacks for full-day or 1 snack for half-day. Lunch: For full-day & AM Campers, a free catered lunch is also included. We are unable to accommodate alternative or substitute lunches for the reasons of allergies or personal preference.
Drinks: Water is the only beverage we supply each day. Your child’s water bottle will be replenished throughout the day – it is VERY important they always remain hydrated.
- Monday– PB & J Uncrustable, chips, & a small cookie
- Tuesday– Hot dogs, chips, & a small cookie
- Wednesday– Oven-Roasted Turkey with American Cheese on white bread, chips, & a small cookie
- Thursday–PB & J Uncrustable, chips, & a small cookie
- Friday– 2 regular slices of Pizza
** SAFETY IS KEY: If the above forms are not turned in your child can not participate. ID will be checked daily at pick-up time. No exceptions.Waiver forms are kept on file for 2 calendar years. It is your responsibility to keep these forms updated with any changing information.
In order for us to keep our children healthy we strongly request that you keep sick children home. We are even willing to work with you! If your child cannot make a certain day due to illness, please provide us with a Doctor’s Note within 5 days (from an AZ Dr) and we will put a credit of one camp day on your BEST Account to be used at a later Camp. Let’s keep our kids & Coaches healthy – that keeps us all happy!
POTTY TRAINING REQUIRED
YOUR CHILD MUST BE POTTY-TRAINED. What does this mean exactly? This means that they must be able to go to the bathroom (get on and off the toilet) on their own and flush and wash hands by themselves. We will not enter into the bathroom facilities with your child, and should they have an accident they will have to change themselves. Should they not be able to change themselves you will be called to come to assist. Pull-ups are not permitted. Should a change of clothes be required we will supply a t-shirt, sweats/shorts and socks for $25. This is non-negotiable should you not pack a change of clothes and they are needed.
Please know that for our “littles”, we remind them every 1/2 hour to hour to use the bathroom.
Our amazing male and female Coaches are CPR & First Aid Certified. They are also background checked and/or Fingerprint Clearance as well as professionally-trained by B.E.S.T. Many of our Coaches are educators, PE teachers, and avid athletes as well as parents themselves. You can feel confident dropping your children off in a FUN, active, clean, and SAFE environment! Please read all online policies prior to registering. Registering gives B.E.S.T. your consent that you have read, understand and accept all of our policies. If you have any questions, we are always here to help!