Gilbert Unified School District at Canyon Rim ElementaryIndoor School Break Camps
Our camps are held indoors in the A/C gymnasium. Here we play almost every sport you can think of! Our typical student to coach ratio is 10:1.
Register For A Camp3045 South Canyon Rim, Mesa, AZ 85212, USA
General InformationCanyon Rim Camp Location
Get ready for some FUN! We will be LEARNING & PLAYING any or all of the following sports all week: Soccer, Softball, Basketball, Football, Volleyball, Dodge ball, Pickleball, Lacrosse, Golf, Tennis, Kickball, Track & field (discuss, hurdles, shotput, baton relays) and even badminton! There’s more! Relay races, capture the flag, Newcomb, scooter hockey, scooter soccer, frisbee, 4-square, 2-square, bump out, sprout ball and many more playground games & activities! Some scrimmaging will be included to put to practice what they learned throughout the day. So pack some snacks and a sack lunch and come join the BEST indoor air-conditioned sports camp in Arizona!
In order for us to keep our children healthy we insist that you keep sick children home! Due to recent events, temperatures could be taken upon arrival.
** Should your child be SICK please do not come to camp. (see cancellation policy)
Again, we ask that you please do not send sick children to camp to save losing money. Sick children will be sent home and credit not provided as it is unwise to send sick children to be around others.
Lastly, as a courtesy to our coaches and the other children in our program, we strongly request that if any of your child are sick they must be BOTH fever, and symptom-free for a MINIMUM of 24 hours before attending/returning to any B.E.S.T. Program.
Let’s keep our kids & coaches healthy – that keeps us all happy!
Camp Changes or Cancellations
Please understand we do NOT 100% Refund for ANY reason unless:
- Please note the NO REFUND Policy Remains in full affect for ANY REASON a customer cancels. If B.E.S.T. cancels the Camp and is not providing the service, it is a 100% refund to credit card.
- If a customer cancels within (48 hours or same day or after) there is no refund or credit that can be provided.
- All Cancellations 2 Days (48 hours) in advance will be credited 50% per camp/day or week /per kid*. Please note this cancellation will be subject to a recalculation to account for any adjustments to a package deal which resulted in a discounted per day price. This recalculation will result in a new total. i.e. calling to change a 5-day week enrollment into a 4-day enrollment. This will now be calculated as 4 individual day enrollment with the cancelled day balance being credited at 50%.
- Cancelling within 48 hours or during the same day of the camp or calling any time after a missed day is not refundable or creditable for any reason. This spot has been sold and is not marketable.
- Finally: We ask that you please do not send sick children to camp to save losing money. Sick children will be sent home and credit not provided as it is unwise to send sick children to be around others.
You can feel confident dropping your children off in a FUN, active, clean, and SAFE environment! Please read all online policies prior to registering. Registering gives B.E.S.T. your consent that you have read, understand and accept all of our policies. If you have any questions, we are always here to help!
Bathroom Independence Required
YOUR CHILD MUST BE BATHROOM INDEPENDENT to attend camp. What does this mean? This means that they must be able to go to the bathroom (get on and off the toilet) on their own, flush and wash hands by themselves. We will not enter into the bathroom facilities with your child, and should they have an accident they will have to change themselves. Should they not be able to change themselves, their parent will be called to come and assist.
Pull-ups are not permitted. Should a change of clothes be required we will supply a new t-shirt, new sweats/shorts and new socks for $25. This is non-negotiable should you not pack a change of clothes. *Please know that for our littlest campers, we remind them every hour to use the bathroom.
Drop Off / Pick Up
Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
We now offer a safe and convenient car-to-door “Camper Drop-off/Pick-up Line”! Simply pull up to our BEST Tent and stay in your nice, cool car. Our Coach checks your child in from your car while a dedicated Coach comes to get your child and walks them just a few steps into our Camp door! At pick-up time we bring your child directly to you after checking ID!
More information to come in your “Welcome e-mail”, upon registration.
Due to our new pick up and drop of procedures this will be a very flexible policy but please be in the car line-up for pick-up no later than 4pm. Drop -off time for the first day is 8:50 and the other days we go outside to start at 8:55. If you are not here to pick up your child by 12:35 (half day AM) it is $2 PER MINUTE you are late charged to the card on file – automatically. If you are not here to pick up or in the car line-up for your child by 4:05 (full day, half day PM), it is $15 automatically charged to the card on file for the hour (until 5pm), as long as we have others already here for aftercare otherwise it will be $20 charge. If no one is enrolled in aftercare and you are late picking up (this includes late pick up from after care hours at 5pm or 6pm) it is $2 PER MINUTE charged to the card on file with a 5% service charge. If you would like to avoid this charge please pay the attending Coach CASH directly.