9 weeks to choose from between May 28th thru Aug 2nd!
Ages: “Bathroom Independent” thru 10 Years old (age split) – Hours: 1 – 4pm
Get ready for some FUN! We will be LEARNING & PLAYING the following sports all week: soccer, softball, basketball, football, volleyball, dodge ball, golf, tennis, kickball, track & field and badminton! There’s more! Relay races, capture the flag, newcomb, scooter hockey, scooter soccer, frisbee, 4-square, 2-square, bump out, sprout ball and many more playground games & activities! Don’t forget our bounce house, obstacle courses and scrimmaging! Wow!
- *Must be Vistancia resident or guest of Vistancia resident to attend*
- All sports equipment will be supplied.
- Every child gets a FREE BEST t-shirt
- Yes, your child will be grouped with children their same age for safety reasons and also for the best learning & playing experience.
- Yes, your children will be running, jumping, playing, sweating and laughing all day and they WILL be tired at pick-up time! At B.E.S.T. your child is not just a number in hoards of children. Each is a special individual, we learn their names, their likes and dislikes, what they excel at and teach them accordingly. If, for any reason, you have any specific questions, we are always here to talk to you. We want to make your child’s camp experience the BEST one ever!
- Registration Form
- Our General Policies
- How do I register? Just click the yellow box above and fill in the online form. Or call us at 623-748-9453.
** SAFETY IS KEY: If the above forms are not turned in your child can not participate. ID will be checked daily at pick-up time. No exceptions.
- Drop-off is at 1pm and pick-up is at 4pm
- Camp Day: 1-4pm
- Session 1: *May 28-31* (4-day camp due to Memorial Day)
- Session 2: June 3-7
- Session 3: June 10-14
- Session 4: June 24-28
- Session 5: *July 1-3 & 5 * (4-Day camp due to Independence Day)
- Session 6: July 8-12
- Session 7: July 15-19
- Session 8: July 22-26
- Session 9: Jul 29 – Aug 2
$125 per child per week-Single days available at $30 per day per child
** Same Day Drop-ins: $10 will be added to all pricing and is subject to availability. Spots are not guaranteed. **
2 Tiers of Early-Bird Pricing: Save $30 if you register before Feb 28th @ midnight. Save $10 if you register before April 29th @ midnight. Please see our calendar for exact dates.
LATE PICK-UP FEE
A late pick-up fee will automatically be billed to your credit card at $1 per minute, beginning at 4:05pm . We understand things happen but please plan accordingly. We use cameras with time/date stamp to verify. We do NOT offer before-care or after-care at this location so please plan appropriately.
FOOD & SNACKS
Drinks: Please make sure your child comes to camp with a water bottle with their name written on it. Water is the only beverage we supply each day. Your child’s water bottle will be replenished throughout the day – it is VERY important they always remain hydrated.
Snacks: 1 snack each day will be provided and included in your price.
In order for us to keep our children healthy we strongly request that you keep sick children home. We are even willing to work with you! If your child cannot make a certain day due to illness, please provide us with a Doctor’s Note within 5 days (from an AZ Dr) and we will put a credit of one camp day on your BEST Account to be used at a later Camp. Let’s keep our kids & Coaches healthy – that keeps us all happy!
BATHROOM INDEPENDENCE REQUIRED
YOUR CHILD MUST BE BATHROOM INDEPENDENT. What does this mean exactly? This means that they must be able to go to the bathroom (get on and off the toilet) on their own and flush and wash hands by themselves. We will not enter into the bathroom facilities with your child, and should they have an accident they will have to change themselves. Should they not be able to change themselves you will be called to come to assist. Pull-ups are not permitted. Should a change of clothes be required we will supply a t-shirt, sweats/shorts and socks for $25. This is non-negotiable should you not pack a change of clothes and they are needed.
Please know that for our “littles”, we remind them every 1/2 hour to hour to use the bathroom.
Our amazing male and female Coaches are CPR & First Aid Certified. They are also background checked and/or Fingerprint Clearance as well as professionally-trained by B.E.S.T. Many of our Coaches are educators, PE teachers, and avid athletes as well as parents themselves. You can feel confident dropping your children off in a FUN, active, clean, and SAFE environment! Please read all online policies prior to registering. Registering gives B.E.S.T. your consent that you have read, understand and accept all of our policies. If you have any questions, we are always here to help!