“The BEST of Both Worlds!”
SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER
Early Drop-Off: Begins as early as 7am for only $10 more per day
After Care: Ends as late as 6pm (you choose when you need it or want it – 1hr, 2hr, 3hr @ $10/hr)
Cost: $250 per week. $60 per day/Same Day Registration Add $10. You choose 8-3 or 8:30 – 3:30 or 9-4. You MUST choose an option that gives your child at least 30 minutes prior to start time for set up, connection and organization. Drop off max 10 minutes prior to chosen time block.
MANY Schools have delayed the in-person school experience to begin after Labor Day. Some Schools delayed through October 13th.
Beginners Edge Sports Training is now be open to give your kids the “BEST of Both Worlds”: School and Athletics in ONE FANTASTIC PLACE! BEST is opening in August & September for your child’s online learning as well the BEST opportunity for PE in our brand new sports center and fun & games in our brand new Multi-purpose room all facilitated with seasoned skilled professionals and educators. All while maintaining safety first. This program has been created to answer the need of working parents that require supervision until schools begin again in-person.
How it Works:
1. You drop-off your child at 8am in our Parent Drop-off Line.
a. (Early Drop off and Late Pick up Available from 7am – 6pm)
2. Provide them a backpack with all their learning needs
a. Computer & headphones (all accessories needed and labeled)
b. Learning plan with schedule of any online Zoom requirements
c. Pens or Pencils etc. (we will also have these on hand to use)
3. Pack a Lunch! (sorry, we would love to serve them lunch be there are too many children on different schedules)
4. Enjoy knowing your child is doing the work required by SUSD in a safe, clean and supervised space that is closed to the public.
5. You pick-up your child at 3pm in our Parent Pick-up Line. ID will be checked. (After care available until 6pm)
What is Provided?
1. Assistance in workflow and Supervision for all children during school time
2. Break time in the MPR (supervised activities, games and socialization)
3. Sports in the Gymnasium taught by experienced instructors
4. Snack in the AM and PM provided.
5. Most importantly SAFE Social Interaction to meet and make new friends.
• Spaces will be extremely limited to keep our safety protocols in place for the health and safety of your family and ours.
• In the event of a customer program cancellation request or customer delayed start due to a COVID-19 related situation, a pro-rated refund will be provided minus a $75 processing fee (per child/per week) OR you can choose a pro-rated credit to your BEST Account with NO PROCESSING FEE.
• Children that are asked to isolate due to COVID-19 exposure are eligible for a prorated credit to the BEST account for the days that they are unable to attend the program.