10 weeks to choose from between May 28th thru Aug 2nd!
Ages: Kids Bathroom Independent – 10 Years old (age split) – Hours: 9am – 4pm
We are located in the “7 Thousand” Shopping Center (Tuesday Morning/AZ Bread Company Shopping Center), which is just west of the Northwest Corner of Scottsdale & Shea 7000 East Shea Blvd. We are on the 2nd Level, North End next to Chess Club – We are located in Suites 1830-1840, Bldg H
Get ready for some FUN! We will be LEARNING & PLAYING the following sports all week: soccer, softball, basketball, football, volleyball, dodge ball, golf, tennis, kickball, track & field and badminton! There’s more! Relay races, capture the flag, newcomb, scooter hockey, scooter soccer, frisbee, 4-square, 2-square, bump out, sprout ball and many more playground games & activities! Don’t forget our bounce house, obstacle courses and scrimmaging! Wow!
- Our facility is NOT open to the public during Camp hours. Rest assured your child is safe and secure in our clean and security-monitored facility at all times.
- Approximately 85% of our day is playing active sports in our clean, safe & air-conditioned 4,000 sq ft PartyZone facility!
- Every child gets a FREE BEST t-shirt
- Every child gets free healthy snacks included
- All children get a healthy catered lunch included
- All sports equipment will be supplied.
- Yes, your child will be grouped with children their same age for safety reasons and also for the best learning experience.
- Yes, your children will be running, jumping, playing, sweating and laughing all day and they WILL be tired at pick-up time! At B.E.S.T. your child is not just a number in hoards of children. Each is a special individual, we learn their names, their likes and dislikes, what they excel at and teach them accordingly. If, for any reason, you have any specific questions, we are always here to talk to you. We want to make your child’s camp experience the BEST one ever
- Full Day Camp starts precisely at 9am and ends at 4pm
- Half Day Morning is 9am – 12:30pm
- Half Day Afternoon is 12:30pm – 4pm
- Session 1: *May 28- 31* (4-day camp due to Memorial Day)
- Session 2: June 3-7
- Session 3: June 10-14
- Session 4: June 17-21
- Session 5: June 24-28
- Session 6: *July 1-3 & 5 * (4-Day camp due to Independence Day)
- Session 7: July 8-12
- Session 8: July 15-19
- Session 9: July 22-26
- Session 10: Jul 29 – Aug 2
Please note that some camp sessions may be 4 or 5-Days in length (depending on Holidays like Memorial Day & Independence Day). Please click on the camp logo above to REGISTER. Full, half and single days are always available. Remember to sign up early as we sell-out EVERY year. Sibling discounts & Multiple Camp discounts are also available, so the more you camps you enroll for, the more you save!
***Early-bird Pricing** is reflected online while registering ENDS on Sun April 21st @ midnight.
** Same Day Drop-ins: $10 will be added to all pricing and is subject to availability. Spots are not guaranteed. **
BEFORE & AFTER-CARE PRICING
- Before-care is available from 8–9am & After-care is available from 4–6pm): $10/per child per hour
** Before & After Care must be booked through the BEST Office at least 24 hours in advance: 623-748-9453 **
LATE PICK-UP FEE
A late pick-up fee will automatically be assessed at $1 per minute. We understand things happen but please plan accordingly. We use cameras with time/date stamp to verify. There are no exceptions! Please plan appropriately and should you be late, please plan on paying the Coach watching your child a the time of pick up. If you do not have payment, please provide payment within 24 hours or $2 per minute will be charged to Credit Card on file.
FOOD & SNACKS
Snacks: B.E.S.T. will serve fresh fruit for morning and a starch afternoon snack as well (such as freshly popped popcorn, animal crackers, or goldfish) daily. This has been cleared as a nut free snack by all who have been concerned. We encourage you to pack one snack for half day campers and 2 snacks for full day campers if your children are picky.
Catered Lunch: Full-day/full-week campers will receive a fresh catered lunch. Our catered lunches are available for the entire week, Monday thru Thursday. (Pizza Friday is included for full-day/full-week campers.) Our Catered Lunch comes with a fresh sandwich, chips, pickle and small cookie. We will be eating lunch every day between 11:30am-12:30pm depending on your age group. Please supply your child with a sack lunch daily with their name on the sack along with an ice pack inside if they are picky eaters. We are unable to accommodate alternative or substitute lunches for the reasons of allergies or personal preference.
A.M. HALF DAY KIDS: Many of our half-day AM kids are still “littles”, still nap and don’t make it home without falling asleep in the car. Our youngest campers will be eating lunch with us for FREE and our NEW pick-up time is at 12:30pm! This allows them to be fully fed and not cranky hungry on the way home.
Weekly Lunch Menu (could be altered)
- Monday– PB & J Uncrustable, chips, & a small cookie
- Tuesday– Hot dogs, chips, & a small cookie
- Wednesday– Oven-Roasted Turkey with American Cheese on white bread, chips, & a small cookie
- Thursday–PB & J Uncrustable, chips, & a small cookie
- Friday– 2 regular slices of Pizza
Drinks: Water is the only beverage we supply each day. Your child’s water bottle will be replenished with bottled water throughout the day (and is also available through our filtered water fountain/hydration system) so they always remain hydrated.
** SAFETY IS KEY: If the above forms are not turned in your child can not participate. ID will be checked daily at pick-up time. No exceptions.Waiver forms are kept on file for 1 calendar year.
In order for us to keep our children healthy we strongly request that you keep sick children home. We are even willing to work with you! If your child cannot make a certain day due to illness, please provide us with a Doctor’s Note within 5 days (from an AZ Dr) and we will put a credit of one camp day on your BEST Account to be used at a later Camp. Let’s keep our kids & Coaches healthy – that keeps us all happy!
BATHROOM INDEPENDENCE IS REQUIRED
YOUR CHILD MUST BE BATHROOM INDEPENDENT. What does this mean? This means that they must be able to go to the bathroom (get on and off the toilet) on their own and flush and wash hands by themselves. We will not enter into the bathroom facilities with your child, and should they have an accident they will have to change themselves. Should they not be able to change themselves you will be called to come to assist. Pull-ups are not permitted. Should a change of clothes be required we will supply a t-shirt and sweats/shorts and socks for $25. This is non-negotiable should you not pack a change of clothes.
Please know that for our “littles”, we remind them every 1/2 hour to hour to use the bathroom.
Our amazing male and female Coaches are CPR & First Aid Certified. They are also background checked and/or Fingerprint Clearance as well as professionally-trained by B.E.S.T. Many of our Coaches are educators, PE teachers, and avid athletes as well as parents themselves. You can feel confident dropping your children off in a FUN, active, clean, and SAFE environment! Please read all online policies prior to registering. Registering gives B.E.S.T. your consent that you have read, understand and accept all of our policies. If you have any questions, we are always here to help!