BEST Elite Sports Training
Welcome to the brand new BEST Elite Sports Training Program….
BEST Elite Training is the next stage of development for your young players at Beginners Edge Sports Training. This is the program that focuses on specific sports and specific skills for the sole purpose of advancing their game to a higher level. No matter the sport, no matter your skill, BEST Elite Training will make your child a better athlete by focusing on sports specific skills. We are equipped with the BEST staff to help you bring your game to the next level.
WE ARE LAUNCHING THIS PROGRAM WITH BASKETBALL ELITE TRAINING in SPRING! Schedules will be posted soon!
How Does It Work?
- Come in and make an appointment for an assessment.
- If you have a small group – come as a group.
- 15-minute assessment with Director.
- Sit down and speak with Parent about direction.
- Fill out Skills Achievement Card.
- Enroll in one of the 3 programs available.
- All classes are sport specific.
- All Classes will focus on one skill per class.
- All Classes will have a maximum of 6 kids in the class.
- All Classes will have the players focused on learning the sport.
- All classes will be 55-60 minutes long.
- Evaluation and progress cards will guide your player.
- Homework will be assigned.
- Players will be accountable for their homework.
- Each program will include at least 30 minute PRIVATE lesson with a Director per session.
- Focused player
- This is for the player that loves the game and is just starting out.
- This player wants to understand the different elements of the game so they can be confident on the court.
- This is the player that wants to wear the clothing of the sport and loves playing it.
- Advanced player
- For the player that can show they already have the skills or experience playing.
- For the player who wants to be competitive on the court.
- For the player who knows that this is more than a game it is a passion they want to exceed in.
- For the player that knows they are going to be pushed!