PLEASE PRESS “F5″ often which refreshes your browser for most up-to-date news. We update as often as we can. Click on “Weather Updates” Icon above to be taken to weather.com. Please read below…
We WILL play if the fields are WET! Wet fields are not a deterrent – they are even more fun! Our Coaches will determine if fields are unplayable. As we receive updates from our Coaches, we will update below. You can also call our office as our message will be updated with any cancellations as they become available. 623-748-9453.
UPDATED 10/23/18 @ 4:30pm
ARCADIA PARK: On Schedule
AVIANO Desert Ridge: On Schedule
CASHMAN PARK: On Schedule
CHUPEROSA PARK: On Schedule
FIRESIDE@ Desert Ridge: Last 2 classes 4:35 and 5:30 are rained out. Please call office to schedule make up 623-748-9453
FALCON PARK: On Schedule
FREESTONE REC CENTER: On Schedule
GOODYEAR COMMUNITY PARK: On Schedule
MOON VALLEY: On Schedule
PARKRIDGE PARK: On Schedule
SWEETWATER PARK: On Schedule
SNEDIGAR REC CENTER: On Schedule
VISTANCIA SUNSET PARK: On Schedule
TRAMONTO PARK: On Schedule
WEST WING PARK: On Schedule
Remember what it was like to be a kid? (Yes I realize some parents did not allow you to play in the rain). Most places in the country, sports are played in the rain and it is a FUN experience. If encouraged, your kids will actually enjoy it. Getting wet and muddy is a ton of fun and lends to awesome memories. Ask yourself this, WHY ARE MUD RUNS for ADULTS so popular now? Because it is FUN! Prepare for it by bringing garbage bags or towels in your car in order to keep it relatively clean and enjoy weather that your kids will rarely see here in AZ.
WEATHER CANCELLATIONS POLICY
for all B.E.S.T NON-Parks & Rec Classes:
- You know that we are not able to control the weather and weather is a risk enrolling for an outdoor class you are willing to take, seeing that we are in AZ and it is very rare.
- Should there be a chance your location will be rained out please plan on the following:
- These classes will be subject to a make-up should you choose to make-up this time but unfortunately this can not be used as a class credit. This make-up must be made during the same session of enrollment unless it is the last week of the session whereas you will be able to schedule a make-up anytime after the first week of the next NEW session IF enrolled in that session.
- If you are NOT enrolled in the next NEW session you can call AFTER the 2nd week of the session is over then we can try to schedule you based on availability on a first come first serve basis. We do hold the right to reserve and limit the number of makeups in a class. PLEASE do not just go to a class thinking there is room as you could be turned away. Please schedule through our office and be patient as we have a few hundred kids this could affect in the Valley.
- Please note, it is not B.E.S.T.’s responsibility and we do not have the ability to contact everyone personally about weather related issues weather changes rapidly here(when there is weather) and due to changing weather conditions across the Valley each location is and remains a separate case. This is the reason for the weather tab updates on our site.