NEW for 2016!
Track & Field for Kids 2 thru 10 years
Get your kids running, jumping, racing, skipping, side stepping, hopping, sprinting, jogging, working with teammates in this fun energetic Youth Track and Field class. Your classes will cover the following:
- Sprints, middle and long-distance running
- Jumping and throwing include long jump, triple jump, high jump & hurdles
- Shot put, javelin, discus throws will be a ton of fun
- Relay races & building endurance
- Cross country running, and race walking
B.E.S.T. helps children to meet, master, and exceed their motor-development milestones. All of our classes are taught in a group setting where we are able to incorporate lessons in sportsmanship, teamwork, and self-confidence.
Most importantly, we teach each child at his or her own pace in our group settings class. We race to have fun, learn and grow as athletes; not just win. Agility and endurance will be stressed. B.E.S.T. allows children to build their skills at their own pace, they begin to love sports and fitness naturally that will then follow them through their childhood and teenagers years.