Want to know the difference
between purchasing a License and a Franchise?
Simply put, it is all a matter of control!
With a B.E.S.T. license YOU are in control. With a franchise THEY are in control.
When you purchase a B.E.S.T. License you will get many of the benefits of a large franchise but without…
- the monthly fees
- the required marketing materials purchases throughout the year
- the constant evaluation and oversight
Why is a License smarter and more economical?
- You maintain control over price, frequency, sports, class size, relationships, contracts, coaches, registrations system, marketing materials, equipment type and website
- B.E.S.T. will provide and guide you in all these areas
- a Franchise gives you no choice in all these matters even if you find more efficient avenues – you DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE!
- B.E.S.T. will provide you all the materials you will need to guide your success without telling you how to run your business
- B.E.S.T. will train you and your operators very easily and quickly so you are up and running in no time. Each operator will have their own style and need to modify things for their market and a License provides that flexibility
- A Franchise will make it seem like there is some magic they have that requires ongoing payments for each registration when in reality once you operate your program in your specific market this will dictate the changes you need to make. With a Franchise you will be handcuffed to the changes you are allowed to make.
Bottom line is you can run a business without paying a National headquarters a ton of money by choosing the B.E.S.T. Sports program License!