Youth Sports Camps for Kids
in Central Phoenix, AZ
at Saint Francis Xavier Elementary
Ages: Kids Potty Trained – 11 Years old (age split) – Hours: 12:30 – 3pm
CAMP DATES COMING SOON!
4715 N Central Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012
Click HERE for Directions
Get ready for some FUN! We will be LEARNING & PLAYING the following sports all week: soccer, baseball, softball, basketball, football, volleyball, dodge ball, golf, tennis, kickball, track & field and badminton! There’s more! Relay races, capture the flag, newcomb, scooter hockey, scooter soccer, frisbee, 4-square, 2-square, bump out, sprout ball and many more playground games & activities! Don’t forget our bounce house, obstacle courses and scrimmaging! Wow!
- Every child gets a FREE BEST t-shirt
- All sports equipment will be supplied.
- Yes, your child will be grouped with children their same age for safety reasons and also for the best learning experience.
- Yes, your children will be running, jumping, playing, sweating and laughing all day and they WILL be tired at pick-up time! At B.E.S.T. your child is not just a number in hoards of children. Each is a special individual, we learn their names, their likes and dislikes, what they excel at and teach them accordingly. If, for any reason, you have any specific questions, we are always here to talk to you. We want to make your child’s summer experience is the BEST one ever!
- Half Day Afternoon is 12:30pm – 3pm
- Session 1: dates coming soon
- Session 2: dates coming soon
- Session 3: dates coming soon
Please click on the camp logo above to REGISTER.
BEFORE & AFTER-CARE PRICING
- Before-care is only available through St Francis Xavier directly.
LATE PICK-UP FEE
A late pick-up fee will automatically be billed to your credit card at $1 per minute, beginning at 3:05pm. We understand things happen but please plan accordingly. We use cameras with time/date stamp to verify. There are no exceptions unless you sign up for after-care! Please plan appropriately.
FOOD & SNACKS
Snacks: We encourage you to pack one snack.
Drinks: Please send a water bottle in with your child each day.
** SAFETY IS KEY: If the above forms are not turned in your child can not participate. ID will be checked daily at pick-up time. No exceptions.Waiver forms are kept on file for 1 calendar year.
In order for us to keep our children healthy we strongly request that you keep sick children home. We are even willing to work with you! If your child cannot make a certain day due to illness, please provide us with a Doctor’s Note within 5 days (from an AZ Dr) and we will put a credit of one camp day on your BEST Account to be used at a later Camp. Let’s keep our kids & Coaches healthy – that keeps us all happy!
POTTY TRAINING REQUIRED
YOUR CHILD MUST BE POTTY-TRAINED. What does this mean? This means that they must be able to go to the bathroom (get on and off the toilet) on their own and flush and wash hands by themselves. We will not enter into the bathroom facilities with your child, and should they have an accident they will have to change themselves. Should they not be able to change themselves you will be called to come to assist. Pull-ups are not permitted.
Please know that for our “littles”, we remind them every 1/2 hour to hour to use the bathroom.
Our amazing male and female Coaches are CPR & First Aid Certified. They are also background checked and/or Fingerprint Clearance as well as professionally-trained by B.E.S.T. Many of our Coaches are educators, PE teachers, and avid athletes as well as parents themselves. You can feel confident dropping your children off in a FUN, active, clean, and SAFE environment! Please read all online policies prior to registering. Registering gives B.E.S.T. your consent that you have read, understand and accept all of our policies. If you have any questions, we are always here to help!