Youth Sports Camps
Ages: potty-trained to 10 years (age split)
Hours: 9am-4pm (half-days available)
Please click on Camp Logos below to see what is available & to Register
OUR B.E.S.T. LOCATION
We are located in the “7 Thousand” Shopping Center (Laugh Factory Shopping Center), which is just west of the Northwest Corner of Scottsdale & Shea 7000 East Shea Blvd. We are on the 2nd Level, next to Laugh Factory – We are located in Suites 1830-1840, Bldg H
7000 E Shea Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Get ready for some FUN! We will be LEARNING & PLAYING the following sports all week: soccer, softball, basketball, football, volleyball, dodge ball, golf, tennis, kickball, track & field and badminton! There’s more! Relay races, capture the flag, newcomb, scooter hockey, scooter soccer, frisbee, 4-square, 2-square, bump out, sprout ball and many more playground games & activities! Don’t forget our bounce house, obstacle courses and scrimmaging! Wow!
- Approximately 85% of our day is playing active sports in our clean, safe & air-conditioned 4,000 sq ft PartyZone facility! Our facility is closed to the public and security monitored.
- All sports equipment will be supplied.
- Yes, your child will be grouped with children their same age for safety reasons and also for the best learning experience.
- Yes, your children will be running, jumping, playing, sweating and laughing all day and they WILL be tired at pick-up time! At B.E.S.T. your child is not just a number in hoards of children. Each is a special individual, we learn their names, their likes and dislikes, what they excel at and teach them accordingly. If, for any reason, you have any specific questions, we are always here to talk to you. We want to make your child’s camp experience the BEST one ever!
Early Bird Pricing is always up until 4 weeks prior to the first day of the first camp.
** Same Day Drop-ins: $10 will be added to all pricing and is subject to availability. Spots are not guaranteed. **
BEFORE & AFTER-CARE PRICING
- Before-care Full Week: $50/wk per child -or- $10 per morning
- After-care Full Week: $10 per hour
- 1-Day before-care OR after-care: $10
- 1-Day before-care AND after-care: $20
** Before & After Care must be booked through the BEST Office at least 24 hours in advance: 623-748-9453 **
LATE PICK-UP FEE
A late pick-up fee will automatically be billed to your credit card at $1 per minute, (depending on the length of camp you chose). We understand things happen but please plan accordingly. We use cameras with time/date stamp to verify. There are no exceptions! Please plan appropriately.
FOOD & SNACKS
Snacks (included): B.E.S.T. will serve either a fresh fruit or a starch morning/afternoon snack (such as freshly popped popcorn, animal crackers, or goldfish) daily. This has been cleared as a nut free snack by all who have been concerned. We encourage you to pack one snack for half day campers and 2 snacks for full day campers if your children are picky.
Catered Lunch: Now available for full-day campers & half-day morning campers – see each camp page for more details and menus.
** SAFETY IS KEY: If the above forms are not turned in your child can not participate. ID will be checked daily at pick-up time. No exceptions.
In order for us to keep our children healthy we strongly request that you keep sick children home. We are even willing to work with you! If your child cannot make a certain day due to illness, please provide us with a Doctor’s Note within 5 days (from an AZ Dr) and we will put a credit of one camp day on your BEST Account to be used at a later Camp. Let’s keep our kids & Coaches healthy – that keeps us all happy!
POTTY TRAINING REQUIRED
YOUR CHILD MUST BE POTTY-TRAINED. What does this mean? This means that they must be able to go to the bathroom (get on and off the toilet) on their own, flush and wash hands by themselves. We will not enter into the bathroom facilities with your child, and should they have an accident they will have to change themselves. Should they not be able to change themselves you will be called to come and assist. Pull-ups are not permitted. Should a change of clothes be required we will supply a new t-shirt, new sweats/shorts and new socks for $25. This is non-negotiable should you not pack a change of clothes.
Please know that for our “littles”, we remind them every 1/2 hour to hour to use the bathroom.
Our amazing male and female Coaches are CPR & First Aid Certified. They are also background checked and/or Fingerprint Clearance as well as professionally-trained by B.E.S.T. Many of our Coaches are educators, PE teachers, and avid athletes as well as parents themselves. You can feel confident dropping your children off in a FUN, active, clean, and SAFE environment! Please read all online policies prior to registering. Registering gives B.E.S.T. your consent that you have read, understand and accept all of our policies. If you have any questions, we are always here to help!