Youth Sports Camps
Arizona Sports Complex –
Serving – Peoria/Glendale/Deer Valley and Phoenix
Ages: potty-trained to 12 years (age split) & 13-15 yr old CIT’s
Hours: 8:30am-4:30pm, 8:30am-12:30pm & 12:30-4:30pm
6 weeks to choose from between May 29th thru Aug 3rd!
Please click on Camp Logo below to REGISTER NOW
Get ready for some FUN! We will be LEARNING & PLAYING the following sports all week: soccer, softball, basketball, football, volleyball, dodge ball, golf, tennis, kickball, track & field and badminton! There’s more! Relay races, capture the flag, newcomb, scooter hockey, scooter soccer, frisbee, 4-square, 2-square, bump out, sprout ball and many more playground games & activities! Don’t forget our bounce house, obstacle courses and scrimmaging! Wow!
- All sports equipment will be supplied.
- Every full-week child gets a FREE BEST t-shirt
- Yes, your child will be grouped with children their same age for safety reasons and also for the best learning experience.
- Yes, your children will be running, jumping, playing, sweating and laughing all day and they WILL be tired at pick-up time! At B.E.S.T. your child is not just a number in hoards of children. Each is a special individual, we learn their names, their likes and dislikes, what they excel at and teach them accordingly. If, for any reason, you have any specific questions, we are always here to talk to you. We want to make your child’s camp experience the BEST one ever!
** SAFETY IS KEY: If the above forms are not turned in your child can not participate. ID will be checked daily at pick-up time. No exceptions.
- Drop-off is between 8:30-9am at pick-up is between 4-4:30pm
- Half Day Morning: 8:30am-12:30pm
- Half Day Afternoon: 12:30-4:30pm
- Session 1: May 29 – June 1 (8:30am-4:30pm – 4-day camp due to Memorial Day)
- Session 2: June 4-8 (12:30-4:30pm)
- Session 3: June 25-29 (8:30am-12:30pm)
- Session 4: July 9-13 (8:30am-12:30pm)
- Session 5: July 23-27 (8:30am-12:30pm)
- Session 6: July 30-Aug 3 (8:30am-12:30pm)
4-Day full-day camp: $250 (siblings take $10 off)
4-Day half-day camp: $175 (siblings take $10 off)
5-Day half-day camp: $215 (siblings take $10 off)
1 Individual full-day: $65
1 Individual half-day: $45
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
CIT’s: 4-Day Camp (9-4): $125
CIT’s 5-Day half-day camp: $105
** Same Day Drop-ins: $10 will be added to all pricing and is subject to availability. Spots are not guaranteed. **
LATE PICK-UP FEE
A late pick-up fee will automatically be billed to your credit card at $1 per minute, beginning at 12:35pm or 4:35pm (depending on the length of camp). We understand things happen but please plan accordingly. We use cameras with time/date stamp to verify. Please plan appropriately.
FOOD & SNACKS
Snacks/Lunch: Please pack a sack lunch & 2 snacks for full-day campers. Please pack a hearty snack for half-day campers. All campers must come to camp with a waterbottle.
Drinks: Water is the only beverage we supply each day. Your child’s water bottle will be replenished with bottled water throughout the day – it is VERY important they always remain hydrated.
** SAFETY IS KEY: If the above forms are not turned in your child can not participate. ID will be checked daily at pick-up time. No exceptions.Waiver forms are kept on file for 1 calendar year.
In order for us to keep our children healthy we strongly request that you keep sick children home. We are even willing to work with you! If your child cannot make a certain day due to illness, please provide us with a Doctor’s Note within 5 days (from an AZ Dr) and we will put a credit of one camp day on your BEST Account to be used at a later Camp. Let’s keep our kids & Coaches healthy – that keeps us all happy!
POTTY TRAINING REQUIRED
YOUR CHILD MUST BE POTTY-TRAINED. What does this mean? This means that they must be able to go to the bathroom (get on and off the toilet) on their own and flush and wash hands by themselves. We will not enter into the bathroom facilities with your child, and should they have an accident they will have to change themselves. Should they not be able to change themselves you will be called to come to assist. Pull-ups are not permitted. Should a change of clothes be required we will supply a t-shirt and sweats/shorts and socks for $25. This is non-negotiable should you not pack a change of clothes.
Please know that for our “littles”, we remind them every 1/2 hour to hour to use the bathroom.
Our amazing male and female Coaches are CPR & First Aid Certified. They are also background checked and/or Fingerprint Clearance as well as professionally-trained by B.E.S.T. Many of our Coaches are educators, PE teachers, and avid athletes as well as parents themselves. You can feel confident dropping your children off in a FUN, active, clean, and SAFE environment! Please read all online policies prior to registering. Registering gives B.E.S.T. your consent that you have read, understand and accept all of our policies. If you have any questions, we are always here to help!